COVID-19 PROTOCOL for In-Person Attendees
VaccineCheck: Rochester Vaccine Verification
Although the COVID-19 cases are dropping, and some of the requirements have been lifted; the health and safety for all in-person attendees is our top priority. The following COVID-19 guidelines will be followed during our HTPD2022 Conference:
- All in-person attendees must be up to date on their COVID-19 vaccines prior to attending the meeting with a vaccine approved by the CDC and/or World Health Organization (Pfizer/BioNTech, Johnson and Johnson/Janssen, Moderna, AstraZeneca/Oxford, Covishield, Covaxin, Covovax, Nuvaxovid, Sinopharm, or Sinovac), including booster shots, if eligible. Medical or religious exemptions see below.
- All in-person attendees must submit proof of vaccination against COVID-19 via VaccineCheck, a secure online system. There is no charge for VaccineCheck. A link to VaccineCheck will be sent to all in-person attendees prior to the conference, as well as provide below. Please follow the direction on the link to upload your proof of vaccination. Once you have successfully completed this process, and your information has been verified, your will receive access to your VaccineCheck digital card. You need to show your digital card at the conference check-in desk to receive your conference badge.
- All in-person attendees who have medical or religious exemptions, you will also register through VaccineCheck and you must obtain a negative PCR test (three days prior) or antigen test (one day prior) to be allowed to attend. Your results must be uploaded to the VaccineCheck link.
- At this time face masks are not required for vaccinated attendees but are highly recommended. All non-vaccinated attendees will be required to wear a face mask throughout the conference.
- All in-person attendees will be asked to complete an online daily health attestation. Each morning attendees will receive an email and text message with a link to the health attestation. After correctly answering the health questions, you will receive the “You are CLEARED for the Event!” message. A report will be sent to the conference committee with that day’s results.
- We ask that at any time you are not feeling well that you join that day’s events virtually and not attend in-person. All participants, in-person and virtually will be given the virtual connection.
PLEASE NOTE: These guidelines may change at any time should the COVID-19 situation change. We will monitor and follow the CDC, State, Local and University of Rochester recommendations.